We had a survey yesterday on how people pronounce different foods. Now let's see if you EAT certain foods the same way as the average person. Over one million people recently took an online survey. Here are eight questions, and how people answered them . . .
1. When you make a sandwich, what's the best way to cut it . . . down the middle, or diagonally? 80% said diagonal is better.
2. Do you eat pizza flat, or do you fold it? 31% of us like to fold.
3. What's the best way to eat an apple? Slice it up, or just bite into it? Slices won with 56% of the vote.
4. Do you put ketchup on your fries, or on the side for dipping? 92% prefer to dip.
5. What's the best brownie . . . corner piece or middle piece? 57% said corner piece.
6. Do you peel string cheese, or just bite into the whole chunk? 85% peel it.
7. What's the right way to eat a popsicle, lick it or bite it? 77% said they mostly lick.
8. Do you eat a bagel one half at a time, or put the two halves together and eat it like a sandwich? We were surprised . . . 22% go sandwich-style.
(BuzzFeed) Image © 2020 GettyImages