Here are some more NOT-so-serious stories we've seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
1. A woman in Pennsylvania will face charges after she walked into a grocery store, and intentionally coughed on all the meat and produce. The store had to throw out over $35,000 worth of food because of it.
2. Mexican protesters shut down a border crossing in Arizona this week, because they're worried about too many Americans flooding across the border.
3. An eight-year-old wrote about homeschooling in his journal, and his mom shared it online. Quote, "My mom's getting stressed out. [She] is really getting confused. We took a break so [she] can figure this stuff out. And I'm telling you, it is not going good."
4. A bakery in Germany has been making cakes shaped like toilet paper, and they're really popular. So even toilet paper CAKES are selling out.
5. A donut shop in Rochester, New York put an edible picture of Dr. Anthony Fauci on some donuts . . . which are now selling like crazy.
6. Lots of people are cutting their own hair right now . . . and the results are not turning out well.
7. Here are the five "pandemic villains" who are making things worse for the rest of us. The list includes people like deniers and hoarders.
Image © 2020 GettyImages