Do you have that friend who has to complain about EVERYTHING? A woman in the U.K. recently had to deal with her husband's brother when he stayed with them for three days. And he complained the whole time, like it was a hotel or something.
She wrote down TWENTY-FOUR complaints he made, and posted them online. She's also going to leave the list out the next time he visits to shame him into shutting up. Here are the 15 craziest complaints he made . . .
1. Their front gate was too squeaky.
2. The towels they gave him were white, and he doesn't like white towels.
3. They gave him a choice of three blankets, and none of them were good enough.
4. The gates on their stairs to keep their kids safe were, quote, "really inconvenient."
5. They had a bunch of spare clothes in his size, but he didn't like the selection.
6. Amazon Prime Video didn't have the new Quentin Tarantino movie yet. So he said it was a waste of money.
7. Someone used the bathroom in the middle of the night, and he heard the toilet flush.
8. He complained that the woman was using her asthma inhaler too much.
9. The planes overhead were flying too low.
10. The house had too many rugs.
11. They didn't have enough music on vinyl.
12. The local swimming pool they belonged to wasn't open late enough.
13. He could hear traffic in the distance when he was in their backyard.
14. He had to move the seat when he borrowed their car, because they hadn't set it up for him ahead of time. (???) And he didn't like the preset stations on their radio.
15. The dogs wouldn't cuddle with him.
(Mumsnet) Image © 2019 GettyImages