This is about 0% surprising. According to a new survey, we've got LESS PATIENCE today than ever before. And three-quarters of people think it's because modern technology has ruined our ability to wait for ANYTHING.
Here's how long it takes before we start losing our patience in different scenarios . . .
1. Waiting for a website to load . . . 16 seconds until we start to lose it.
2. Waiting for a movie or TV to start streaming . . . 22 seconds.
3. Waiting for a traffic light to change . . . 25 seconds.
4. Waiting for a line to start moving . . . 30 seconds.
5. Waiting to get a drink at a bar . . . seven minutes.
6. Waiting for a completely dead phone to turn on once you plug it in . . . 11 minutes.
7. Waiting for our luggage to show up after a flight . . . 13 minutes.
8. Waiting for food to arrive at a restaurant . . . 14 minutes.
9. Waiting for someone to respond to an important email . . . 90 minutes.
10. Waiting for a refund for something we returned online . . . four days.
(Study Finds) Image © 2019 GettyImages