The Top 10 Signs You Are in a Relationship, Not Just Dating
When you're seeing someone new, what's the cutoff point where you stop "dating" and you're now in a "relationship"? A new survey found the average is about six weeks in. But don't wait TOO long to bring it up . . .
40% of people said they've waited too long to make the jump before, and the other person started dating someone else. But 42% also said they've tried to force it, and scared someone off. Here are the top ten signs you're ready to call it a "relationship."
1. You confide in each other.
2. You've stopped dating other people.
3. You told your family about them.
4. They're all you think about.
5. You're constantly talking on the phone, or texting.
6. You've started thinking about your future with them.
7. You really do want to know how their day was. You're not just pretending.
8. You told your friends about them.
9. Your friends have MET them.
10. Commitment doesn't scare you anymore. The survey also found 50% of us have really rushed it, and said "I love you" to someone we were just dating.
(OnePoll) Image © 2019 Getty Images