Most Common Lies That We Tell
A recent survey asked people how often they lie. And the average person said just 48 times a year, which seems WAY low. Here are some of the most common lies we tell, according to the survey . . .
1. That everything is fine.
2. That you liked a gift you didn't really like.
3. That you're too busy to do something.
4. That you were late because you were stuck in traffic.
5. Saying you're on your way when you haven't left yet.
6. Lying about why you were late to work.
7. Saying you already cleaned the house, even though you haven't. Like if your husband or wife says they're on their way home, and you haven't even started yet.
8. Lying about your age.
By the way, 30% of people in the survey said they think they're a good liar.
(Mirror) Image © 2019 Getty Images