With winter comes weather and with weather comes car crashes, it's to be expected. Here's a list of the worst roads for crashes in the Hudson Valley.
- The Taconic State Parkway...pretty much all of it: But especially at the Pudding St. intersection in Putnam County
- Route 9A in Peekskill
- Montgomery St. and Livingston St. intersection in Rhinebeck
- Rt. 44 across from Troop K in Salt Point
- Route 9D by the Red Pepper Diner in Beacon
- Holmes Rd. in Holmes/Patterson
- North Rd. by Mid Hudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie
Stay safe out there this weekend!