Most Common Dumb Moments We All Deal With
A new study asked people to name the top dumb moments they've had to deal with. Meaning times you feel annoyed, embarrassed, or just OVER it. Here are the top ten that were voted to be the most universal . . .
1. Returning a wave to someone who wasn't actually waving at you.
2. Forgetting your friend's birthday.
3. Misjudging the weather and wearing a sweater on a hot day.
4. Forgetting to charge your phone, so your alarm doesn't go off.
5. Spilling coffee on a white shirt first thing in the morning.
6. Your umbrella turning inside out in the rain.
7. Dropping your phone in the toilet.
8. Forgetting your headphones before a long trip.
9. Someone pointing out a tag is still on your clothes.
10. Leaving the house in too much of a rush, and then spending the whole day wondering if you left your stove or curling iron on.
Here are a few more good ones that just missed the top ten: Accidentally texting the person you're gossiping about . . . losing your balance on a train or the bus, and falling in a stranger's lap . . . and ending a work call with "I love you."