10 Most Stressful Modern-Day Scenarios
A new survey found 58% of Americans feel more stressed than ever. And because of all that stress, we're losing close to six hours of sleep a week . . . or about 12 days a year. Here are the top ten MODERN-DAY things that stress us out . . .
1. Losing your wallet or credit card.
2. Arguing with your significant other.
3. Sitting in traffic.
4. Losing your phone.
5. Being late for work.
6. A slow internet connection.
7. Your phone battery going dead.
8. Not being able to remember a password.
9. Credit card fraud.
10. Forgetting your phone charger. The survey also found the average person starts stressing about their battery when it gets down to 23%.
( SWNS ) Image © 2019 GettyImages