Here's a list of 5 thoughts I had on turning 25 today. It's only 5 cause let's be honest, nobody wants to read a list of 25 things...
- I am now the same age the characters on Friends were when the show started (and the show and I both turn 25 this year)
- Everything's somehow both harder and easier than I thought it would be
Rent and student loans? Hard. Having a healthy relationship and a job you love? Not easy, but not as hard as I thought.
- The urge to seasonally decorate and garden really comes out of nowhere
HomeGoods is like my family
- You simultaneously become more confident and yet more aware of your shortcomings
Is this what maturing feels like?
- You realize you have more in common with your parents than your teenage sibling
This one's pretty specific to me but I think we can all agree that trends are becoming increasingly harder to keep up with
Bonus 6th thought:
Blogging for your job turns out to be your new favorite thing!