Catch ODD NEWS each hour 2p-7p weekdays with Chris Marino on Q92!
Strange Snack Food Combos We Love – What Are Yours?
Just because two foods don't SEEM like they go together doesn't mean you CAN'T eat them together.
A new survey asked people to name some of the strange snack food combos they've tried, or that they like to eat regularly. And here are 10 that multiple people mentioned . . .
1. Cheese and potato chips.
2. Apples and cheese.
3. Meat and sour cream.
4. Ice cream and French fries.
5. Potato chips and ketchup.
6. Cream cheese and jelly. By the spoonful, I guess.
7. Pizza and ketchup. My wife and her side of the family enjoy their pizza with MILK (???)
8. Popcorn and hot sauce.
9. Apple pie and cheddar cheese.
10. Peanut butter and pickles.
( News.am ) Image (c) 2019 GettyImages