Catch ODD NEWS each hour 2p-7p weekdays with Chris Marino on Q92!
The 10 Things We Wish We Had Learned in School
How much of what you learned in school do you actually use in the real world? A new survey asked 2,000 people, and the average answer was 37%.
That means we think about two-thirds of the stuff we learned was basically useless knowledge. Here are the ten real-world skills we WISH we'd been taught instead . . .
1. Money management and budgeting.
2. How to do your taxes.
3. How to manage your emotional wellbeing and mental health.
4. Understanding credit cards and student loans.
5. How to negotiate.
6. Time management.
7. How to fix stuff around the house.
8. Relationship and conversational skills.
9. Car repair and car maintenance.
10. How to find a job.
(SWNS Image (c) 2019 GettyImages)