Catch ODD NEWS each hour 2p-7p weekdays with Chris Marino on Q92!
People Start Feeling "Too Old" to Workout at 41 . . . Plus the 10 Most Common Reasons We Skip Exercising
I can't wait to exercise once I'm really old. Have you SEEN chair aerobics? Sign me up.
But according to a new survey, there's a point in everyone's life where they start to feel "TOO OLD" to work out. And the average age when that happens is . . . 41.
The survey also found the 10 most common excuses people give for skipping a work out. Check 'em out:
1. Too tired, 56%.
2. Too much work to do, 36%.
3. It was already late, 30%.
4. Bad weather, 28%.
5. Ate too much, 23%.
6. Stayed late at work, 22%.
7. Would rather stay in to binge watch TV, 15%.
8. It was dark outside, 12%.
9. Bad traffic, 12%.
10. Workout buddy canceled, 11%.
(SWNS Image (c) 2019 GettyImages)