Catch ODD NEWS each hour 2p-7p weekdays with Chris Marino on Q92!
A Man Is Arrested For Smashing a Witch's Cauldron Over Another Man's Head
'Tis the season for stuff like this, I guess.
A 35-year-old guy named Cory Nelson was at a witchcraft shop in Salem, Massachusetts on Saturday night, and apparently he had a little too much to drink and got into an argument with another guy there.
It got physical, and Cory grabbed a weapon . . . a WITCH'S CAULDRON. Then he slammed it into the other guy's head.
Two cops were patrolling in the area and the guy ran up to them, with his head bleeding, and told them he'd been attacked.
They arrested Cory inside the witchcraft store. He's been charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
The 7 Best Knockoff Halloween Costumes . . . Like "Juice Demon" for "Beetlejuice"
If you've gone into a costume shop this year, you've seen the knockoff Halloween costumes that are BARELY hiding what they're ripping off. Well . . . people have been sharing the best ones they've seen on Twitter. And here are seven of my favorites . . .
1. "Notionless" . . . a costume based on Cher from "Clueless".
2. "Hermany Grinder, the Top Student at Chogborts" . . . a costume based on Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter", who was the top student at Hogwarts.
3. "Cyber Man or Padre" . . . a costume based on Neo from "The Matrix" that can also be a priest costume if you pop a piece of white paper under the collar.
4. "Juice Demon" . . . a costume based on "Beetlejuice".
5. "Hungry Rebel Girl" . . . a costume based on Katniss from "Hunger Games".
6. "Where's the Stripey Dude" . . . a "Where's Waldo?" costume.
7. "Pubescent Frog of Silent War" . . . a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" ripoff.
A Woman Admits She Secretly Plumped Up Her Bridesmaids Before Her Wedding
Well nothing about this woman's story sounds nutty. Nope. Nothing at all.
There's a woman in Australia named Penny. And she just shared the story of what she did before her wedding to try to guarantee she'd look better than her bridesmaids . . . her older sister Maggie and her younger sister Charlie.
Penny says that in the month leading up to the wedding, she'd make them breakfast smoothies every day. She SAID they were, quote, "slimming smoothies" so all three of them would look skinny at the wedding.
But she was secretly putting a triple serving of WEIGHT GAIN POWDER from a bodybuilding shop in her sisters' drinks . . . to plump them up so she'd look skinnier next to them in photos.
And her plan worked . . . they both gained enough weight that they had to have their dresses altered to fit.
So Penny says when she looks at her wedding photos now, quote, "I sometimes feel a twinge of guilt . . . but mostly I feel happy." (???)