It's always recommended to exercise after you indulge! With Halloween season here, you find yourself sneaking a piece of candy here and there. To work off your treat, why not do jumping jacks!!! Easy to do, you can do them anywhere, right?
Looks like if I eat at least ONE butterfinger bar, that's 85 calories, so I'll have to do 567 jumping jacks, or keep going for nine minutes and 24 seconds. WHAT, is that for a mini bar or a king?
So check this out, BEFORE you sneak that candy that you bought for October 31st OR maybe holding grabbing one from your child's stash in November!!!! (this list is worth printing and putting on your kitchen's bulletin board!!)
- 3 Musketeers - 63 calories, 420 jumping jacks, or seven minutes worth.
- 100 Grand - 95 calories, 634 jumping jacks, or doing them for 10 minutes 30 seconds.
- Almond Joy - 80 calories, 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 54 seconds of them.
- Heath Bar - 77 calories, 514 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 34 seconds.
- Kit Kat - 70 calories, 467 jumping jacks, or seven minutes 48 seconds of them.
- M&M’s Plain - 73 calories, 487 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 12 seconds worth.
- M&M’s Peanut - 90 calories, 600 jumping jacks, or a solid 10 minutes of them.
- Milky Way - 80 calories, 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 24 seconds worth.
- Nerds - 50 calories, and just 334 jumping jacks, or a quick five minutes 36 seconds.
- Nestle Crunch - 60 calories, an even 400 jumping jacks, or six minutes 42 seconds of them.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - 110 amazing calories, 734 jumping jacks, or an exhausting 12 minutes 12 seconds worth. That’s a long time, but totally worth it for a Reese’s, right?
- Skittles - 80 calories, 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 54 seconds of them
- Snickers - 80 calories, 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes 54 seconds
- Whoppers - 100 calories, 667 jumping jacks, or 11 minutes six seconds worth.