Enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend and check out the recent blogs here on my page filled with ODD NEWS.
Stories from the past few weeks include:
- Keys are still the #1 item we misplace
- Have you've ever heard of GOAT YOGA?
- High school senior lists his high school for sale
- 46% of us aren't happy with the temperature in our office
- American parents invented 1,100 new baby names last year
- People barely ever say "thank you" when someone helps them out
- Some people don't want to know what hot dogs are made of
- Profanity on a graduation cake?
- Woman lands "dream job" researching grizzly bears. . . then got MAULED by one
- U.S. Postal Service scratch-and-sniff stamps
- Whew, Hitler is NOT alive on the moon (???)
- What's the ideal number of people to be stuck in an elevator with?
- Move over Yanny/Laurel... here's "brainstorm" or "green needle
- WORDS that were born the same year you were
- A barber in Brooklyn throws ungrateful customer through window
- and a TON more #OddNews!