You can buy SO many nutty things thanks to the Internet . . . and apparently, across this fine country, we're buying ALL of them. The real estate website Estately just did a study of Google Shopping searches to see what WEIRD product every state is shopping for more than anyone else . . . and the results did not disappoint. Here are ten highlights . . .
1. The people in Colorado shop for the "Borat" mankini more than anyone else.
2. People in Oklahoma shop for zombie survival kits more than anyone else.
3. Kansas . . . plus-size lingerie wholesale.
4. South Carolina . . . adult Underoos.
5. Massachusetts . . . velour track suits.
6. Wisconsin . . . Truck Nuts.
7. Nebraska . . . jorts, or jean shorts.
8. Georgia . . . plaid pants.
9. West Virginia . . . Confederate flag bikinis. That's strange, West Virginia only became a state when it split off from Virginia during the Civil War to be part of the Union.
10. Indiana . . . blow-up dolls.