Trying to decide what to serve at your 4th of July gathering? Me too! Until I spotted this yummy recipe for taco dip from Kroger. Looks easy enough that even I can't mess it up ;-)
- 1 can (16 oz.) Kroger® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 container (16 oz.) guacamole
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
In a 9”x12” serving dish, spread the refried beans in a single layer.
Spread the guacamole over the beans, then spread the salsa over the top.
Place the black beans in the top left corner of the salsa shaped into a square. Place the cheese in a straight line at the top of the pan, then underneath place the tomatoes in a straight line. Alternate until the whole pan is covered.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.